FBT Junior 200 Italian Vintage Guitar amplifier Never used early 1960s
Time Remaining: 17d 9h 39m
Buy It Now for only: $990.00
for sale is this Kustom III Lead head.
130 watts, Solid-State @ 4 or 8 ohms
2 channels with two inputs each, one high output, one low for each channel with seperate volumes and a master volume and voicing
amp can be played clean, but the drive function allows you to add very tube amp-like breakup and a good heavy distortion!
1st channel has tremelo and spring reverb that both function perfectly
outputs are one speaker output, one line out, and an input on the back for a footswitch
theres a plug in in the back as well but ive never used it
all features and controls work perfectly, no scratching on the knobs or anything!
this amp is really rare and ive yet to see another on ebay. plenty of power at 130 watts. ive pushed a full stack with it but mainly used it with just 4X12 cab. this amp has been serviced and has no problems at all. ive used it now for over a year and play in a band full time, and have had no problems with it.
FREE SHIPPING TO THE CONT. US WITH BUY IT NOW! SHIPPING DISCOUNT TO OTHER AREAS WITH BUY IT NOW!
1291 total views, 1 today
- Vintage 1979 Marshall Jmp 2204 50 Watt Master Model Mkii Tube Amplifer Head
- 1961 Fender Harvard Tweed Amp
- Sano 1971 Model 300 Early 15″ 7591a All 12ax7 Preamp Tubes Excellent Guitar Tube
- Premier 50 Tube Amp Amplifier And Matching Premier Tube Reverb Vintage Guitar
- Magnatone Vintage 280 1959-60 2×12 Combo Mercury Magnetics Transformer Vibrato