Vintage 1951 Gibson GA 30 Tube Electric Guitar Amplifier
- This is a Fender silverface musicmaster bass amp. It is a nice little tube amp made by Fender in the 1970s. Many people really like these amps for electric guitar because of the warm 70s tube sound. I have owned this amp for about 8 years. I love the fat warm tone that you can get from your guitar when you crank this amp to 11. I never had a lot of time to play though so this amp has mostly been kept in my closet and only used a little by me. All the tubes glow nicely and it works well. Everything on it seems to be original. I never needed to replace the tubes but I did check with my dealer to verify that they are available. There is a little dirt here and there but overall it is pretty clean for its age. There are no holes in the silver grille cloth and no dents in the corners or anywhere. The corners are all in great shape. There is just the normal wear that you can see in the pictures. Look at the pictures. What you see is what you get - a beautiful vintage amp.
- 12 inch speaker
- Amp size: 21" x 17" x 10"
- Amp weight: 23 lbs.
- Serial No: A 07157
- Made in the USA
Payment and Shipping:
- I ship to the US and Canada only.
- I ship soon after I receive payment, so you will have your item pretty fast.
- You must send payment within 7 days of auction close.
- Used Equipment is Sold As-Is with no warranty except for non DOA.
- Returns accepted only if item is not as described.
Check out our other listings. Thank you.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
694 total views, 1 so far today